Friday, November 17, 2006

Amar Katha (My words)

Never thought of writing blogs earlier. It was not that I was unaware of this blogging but never felt interested about it.
As I am starting my journey in the blog space I would like to thank my one of the best friends I have blessed with Rajinder. His initiatives in the blog spot has motivated me to share everything I can do with my friends and others. His writings have brought a message for expressing myself once again. Also to brush up our old good memories, to share those incidence with everybody.

Hopefully I'll keep updating with anything interesting I face in my life or my friends' experiences in a regular manner.

So friendssssssssssssss.........
wait for the posts which will come shortly.

1 comment:

why I am me ? said...

Welcome Arunava. I am already excited to read all that you are going to post, including the one we were talking about .."Prajapati babu" .. hehe .. Thank you dude for mentioning my name on your first blog. Now start and rock it :)